Comex has been using all the modern quality systems of the Automotive sector for years. Each new product is designed, made and controlled according to the PPAP procedure of the AIAG manual. Specific control plans, FMEA techniques and SPC inspections ensure high product quality over time.
To guarantee a timely and efficient control, Comex has added modern internal Testing departments for incoming and in line goods, equipped with sophisticated control equipment and highly qualified personnel, constantly trained on the new measurement techniques.
Tests to perform:
- complete three-dimensional check
- involute and helix diagrams
- profile diagrams
- surface roughness measurement
- hardness and micro-hardness measurement
- metallographic structure and thermal treatment depth check
- non-destructive magnetoscopic tests
- grinding burns check
- complete and functional dimensional report (ISIR)